Our client is the only smart city expert that combines data with human intelligence. It empowers your organization with urban insights and forecasting, for making more sustainable decisions and managing growth with resilience. The company responds to the Smart City challenge by creating an AI cloud service platform where cities, citizens, and businesses can jointly innovate, interact, and design valuable data for a better living environment.
Their platform contains engagement-driven applications and third-party APIs that processes business intelligence for better interaction and decision making. They serve multiple players in the smart city ecosystem with their business level-access licenses and big data.
You will need to:
- Define and assess the product vision, roadmap, resources and growth opportunities in line with company goals.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning of the product sprints/releases, set expectation for the delivery of new functionalities/features, and provide vision and direction to the Agile development team during the execution.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint Goals
- Represent the technological agenda in team and management meetings, and when making hiring decisions.
- Validate leap-of-faith assumptions in order to make “pivot” or “persevere” decisions.
- Spearhead IT initiatives to increase our market reach and improve our Unique Selling Proposition.
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments, and keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each.
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture.
- Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Set up and maintain cloud services and APIs.
- Work in close coordination with the data team.
The ideal candidate is someone who knows:
- NoSQL and SQL databases
- Google Cloud services or equivalent
- Kubernetes engine
On top of that, knowledge on the following is much appreciated:
- Data pipelines