Our client is a product-driven FinTech company operating in a transformative industry. The company was founded in 2011 with the ambition to build the best service on the market for refinancing debt and lower interest rates on personal loans. Their vision is to help as many people as possible improve their private finances and save money on their loans. By providing the most simple and efficient customer experience and working with cutting edge technology the company aims to make it as easy and natural for people to compare and refinance their debt as it is buying an airline ticket online. They have helped more than 250 000 consumers secure the best interest rate possible and are the top rated company on customer review sites.
At the moment our client is looking for driven and analytical Engineering Manager who wants a key role in a fast-growing tech company operating in a transforming market. As an Engineering Manager, you will have a significant impact on the company’s product development and you will work with their existing technology stack to build applications used by hundreds of thousands of customers, primarily on their customer-facing frontend. You will be responsible for leading, supporting and enhance your team’s work to ensure that the team achieves its long and short-term goals.
NOTE: The company is willing to consider only local candidates.
Who are you?
If creating results is your drive, you love to see people grow and have a passion for software development, you might very well be the perfect match for this position. You value direct and honest communication and feedback, both in giving and receiving. As our client is striving to revolutionize and get the best product on the market, they are looking for someone who will contribute with joy and a great deal of technical knowledge to fulfil this vision.
Their services are built from the ground up with React, ES6, CSS, HTML5, and have some parts using Angular.js. Our client would like to see that you are comfortable with most of these techniques or similar.
- Have a minimum of 4 years of work experience as a front-end developer, product owner, scrum master, tech lead or similar roles with a front-end focus (React, Redux, Vue.js, SASS/LESS, ES6, Angular.js, etc.)
- Speak and write fluent English.
- Have previous experience from working at a small company or at a company growing rapidly.
Having previous experience from similar leadership are meritorious, as well as if you have founded or been part of a startup.
- Lead, plan and execute on technical and product related projects in accordance with agile processes.
- Ensure great delivery outcomes and efficient operations.
- Build and develop your team by coaching, hiring, mentoring, as well as fostering an agile, result-orientated culture.
- Set direction for your team’s product development and architecture.
- Work in close collaboration with the product owners and other key stakeholders to build a scalable product that helps hundreds of thousands of Swedes lowering their interest rates.
- Work with a large set of open source technologies and do some coding on your own to maintain your practical knowledge.