Founded in 2015, our client operates in the fields of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), water treatment, food industry and energy sector. The company provides design, supply and integration of the high-speed rotating electrical machines supported with active magnetic bearings.
This is a company with a multinational team and high expectations towards aggressive international growth. They are commercializing years of research and looking for a person not just to close a position but to join the team. This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
Candidates from Finland are highly preferred, the company has offices in Lappeenranta and Helsinki. Candidates from other cities in Finland can work remote. The company doesn't help with relocation to the candidates from other countries.
Must have skills:
- C/C++ embedded development experience
Good to have skills:
- Linux would be a big plus
- Structuring a real-time application on several cores\threads
- Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) is an asset
- Experience with IoT, edge computing and cloud infrastructure is an asset
- Experience with Xilinx SDK / ARM toolchains is an asset
- Basic knowledge and understanding of electrical circuits
- Basic knowledge of automation and control systems