Redefining how we think about and experience computers in the future is quite a journey in software creation. At the heart of that journey is testing our software to support our iterative development approach. Our world-class developers, HW innovators and designers are not able to do their magic if we don’t do magic also in testing our software every day.
We approach testing and continuous integration with a unique mix of automation, telemetry, manual and user based testing, where automation is one of the core pillars. Your job will be to develop our automation and integration asset which gives us continuous feedback about the maturity of our mixed reality software stack. You must be passionate about building software in the right way and using automation and integration pipelines as a part of that process. We expect you to sit down and write test scripts, spend hours debating right tooling and then set it up and push for the right, proven ways and completely new approaches to automated testing of software and systems. Our developers are a collection of world-class talent, and we want you to aim for the same level.
This is a full-time position located in Helsinki, Finland. Commuting from other cities in Finland is a possibility we can discuss and support. If you are currently based outside of Finland, we will gladly support relocating to the capital of the world's happiest country.
- Design and develop our test automation and CI pipeline which is a core part of our software development approach. Work with industry standard tools like Jenkins, Gerrit, Robot Framework.
- Ramp up automation while you get your hands dirty writing regression test sets and API validation automation for our mixed reality asset.
- Work closely with our different graphics, computer vision, SDK and product engineering teams to define, support and execute the right automation activities. We strongly believe in setting teams for success with cross-functional efforts.
- Drive a culture of quality software creation and data-centric thinking where continuous integration and testing is an activity that eases the everyday life of our development teams and creates a rhythm where we always have something that works.
- Create new and scalable ways of testing the computers of the future.