Must have skills:
Middle or senior
Founded in 1997, Greentube is an Austrian leading full-service provider in the online and mobile gaming sector delivering safe and secure casino entertainment to players around the world. The company has a large multinational team and a great office in Vienna, the heart of Austria.
Currently, they are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will support and improve existing CI/CD pipelines and Implement new tools and processes to improve and automate operational support.
NOTE: Our client is willing to consider candidates from the EU
- 5+ years of IT industry experience,
- Experience and deep understanding of CI/CD & DevOps,
- Solid understanding of microservices architecture and container technologies,
- Experience with test frameworks and monitoring tools,
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions,
- a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
- Fluent English.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions