Must have skills:
One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Level:Middle or senior
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:11-50 employees
tset is an innovative company on the intersection of the highly-competitive automotive industry and modern software development. Their applications help the industry improve its cost-efficiency. Through the use of data science, mathematics and computational geometry they reshape product costing, purchasing and engineering.
- Combine your scripting and data analysis skills as well as your general knowledge of the full stack to help customers understand the value-add of the company's current product.
- Support the company’s growing sales team selling the software to large-scale industry customers.
- Develop prototypes of future products. Maintain a set of boilerplates so this can happen fast. Be able to create quick, but convincing solutions showcasing the product ideas.
- Build on top of the growing API developer center quick solutions to analyse and transform large amounts of data (e.g. migrating calculations or master data migrations) or long-term gadgets which support sales process.
- Contribute to data analysis and machine learning tasks as part of client projects and/or feature prototyping.
- If the devops team doesn’t have resources available, find yourself a way to deploy it.
- Full-stack background in software engineering.
- Ideally a quantitative background with (first) experience in data analysis and machine learning.
- Experience in rapid prototyping with REST APIs is of advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Good capabilities in various programming languages:
- Scripting: Python (or convince us that you do it efficiently in a different language)
- Database: SQL
- Data analysis: Python and/or R
- Backend: Java and/or Kotlin would be of advantage
- Background in software-as-a-service, enterprise software, automotive/manufacturing industry, B2B sales, project management.
- You should be interested in what clients do, how the industry is developing and which problems the software solves.
- Figma, mock-up drawing.
- German skills of advantage.
- A high-impact role in a fast-growing environment with a clear product vision, a flat hierarchy and regular customer contact.
- Fun events, tasty coffee & snacks, team lunches and an optional German course.
- Additional vacation days - for your birthday, Christmas, Easter and all the Bridge days (Fenstertage)!
- A growing team of currently about 45 highly motivated colleagues from various disciplines.
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Initial Interview - 15 minutes with someone from the team (BE, FE, CTO, HR)
- Technical interview
- On-site final interview - 1 hour with the management team + hiring manager