Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Level:Middle or senior
Company size:51-200 employees
Trial period:3 months
Issuu makes a digital discovery and publishing platform that enables anyone — from independent creators to global brands — to Distribute, Measure and Monetize their digital content. They offer the best digital reading experience possible, as well as provide publishers with the platform and tools to instantly upload, share and sell content online.
Now they are seeking a Python Developer to join one of the teams. There are 2 options:
- the team that sits at the core product by fuelling the ability to transform the publishers' content;
- R&D Team, which builds machine learning research prototypes and integrates them into new and existing products.
- Delivering results that create value for the end-users
- Contributing to the Conversion pipeline that is responsible for processing all asset types on the platform and producing the artefacts that are later on combined in different ways and presented as new types of content formats
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- experience designing and building robust, high-volume production systems
- experience with scalable microservice architecture
- experience with Python (or other dynamically typed systems)
- extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux
- experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience with ML frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch and with ML models (validation, verification, and visualization) - only for R&D team
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with C++
- Master’s degree in CS or equivalent
- Health and dental insurances
- «20% time»: everyone gets one day a week to invest as they see fit
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Informal video interview, 45 minutes
- Technical test, 48 hours to solve
- Round of interviews with different team members from Engineering, Product, UX & Design, HR and Management (4 to 5 hours)
- Before this date, you will also be asked to fill out a quick online work preference assessment
Check out the answers to frequent questions about this position below. Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask us via email or try the company page.
Does the company provide a relocation package for this position?
No, the company does not provide a relocation package but they can arrange visa support.