Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:1,001-5,000 employees
Trial period:3 months
Gamesys is the leading gaming operator and developer in the gambling industry with HQ in London. The company launched 12 years ago and is currently present worldwide (UK, US, Spain, Sweden, Estonia), has more than 25 million players and collaboration with leading game companies e.g. Virgin Casino. They work only under license and take into account the laws of each country in which they operate. Unlike many companies in the industry, they believe that the main thing is the user's entertainment. Therefore, the company carefully looks at the fact that people would not lose all their money, but rather enjoy the game.
You will collaborate daily with the developers and product owners within a cross-functional agile team to deliver new features and improvements, helping to achieve a high-quality product that offers one of the best player experiences in the market.
Must have skills:
- A passion for technology and a knack for details.
- Ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs.
- Good understanding of the software testing lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to actively collaborate with technical and non-technical people.
- Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills and a quality-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure using own initiative.
- Good experience on Integration and End to End testing.
- Ability to understand the system architecture and identify the integration areas that needs to be tested.
- Ability to collaborate well within a team environment and develop relationships with the other teams and stakeholders in the area.
- Experience in the gaming or gambling industry is a must
Good to have skills:
- Test automation with related BDD tools
- Experience with JIRA, Github, TestRail
- Experience with debugging using various software.
- Enthusiasm to learn and expand your technical knowledge as both a manual and automation engineer.
- Understanding the compliance and regulatory issues for a regulated gaming site.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions