Must have skills:
Senior or lead
Adamant Health is developing a unique measurement and analysis service, which is used to analyze the symptoms and muscular function of people with movement disorders like Parkinson’s disease. With Adamant Health’s analysis technology, based on over 15 years of research, it is possible to get detailed and objective information on the patient’s symptoms. This information can be used by doctors when assessing the patient’s condition and optimal treatment. Also, research groups and pharmaceutical companies are able to use this technology for their research studies and medical trials.
Now, the company is looking for a senior software developer with experience and ambition to lead the small but growing SW engineering team, run the SW development projects and agile operations, make the architectural design of the service and its components in addition to the daily development of the system as part of the team.You can work in Helsinki or Kuopio. The work is 100% remote during COVID.
- 5+ years of experience, including team lead experience
- Architecture design experience
- Strong experience with Azure
- Strong experience with C# and .Net
- Experience with Python
- SW development experience according to quality management systems (QMS)
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Knowledge and ability to set up test automation based on test scenarios defined (Cucumber)
- Experience developing medical software is a very big advantage
- NumPy & SciPy