Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
CIS and Schengen
CIS and Schengen
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:201-500 employees
Trial period:3 months
AlphaSense is a revolutionary AI-powered search engine for market intelligence used by financial firms and corporations across industries and geographies. With more than 1,000 enterprise clients, their mission is to enable knowledge professionals to acquire critical business insights and data with speed and conviction. The company's search technology leverages AI and NLP to parse topics, concepts and ideas semantically and uncover the most relevant insights from previously fragmented data sets.
Right now, the company is looking for a Full-Stack Developer who will be working on numerous new features development, migration to GraphQL and the public API development.
- Experience with React and Node
- Solid experience with GraphQL (they might consider a candidate without this experience in case this is an extremely senior candidate)
- Fluent in communication, and with excellent organizational, problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Higher education degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology is highly desired
- Ability to create high-performance systems using cloud-native patterns
Check out the answers to frequent questions about this position below. Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask us via email or try the company page.
How does the interview process look like?
The standard process includes the following stages (might vary):
- Toughbyte screening call
- Hiring Manager runs a 1-hour screening call, tells about the company and asks a few tech questions
- Test assignment (3-4 hours)
- Team tech interview
- Site Director Interview
- Reference check