Must have skills:
CIS and Schengen
CUJO AI is the global leader in the development and application of Artificial Intelligence to improve the security, control and privacy of connected devices in homes and businesses. Their AI models can safely detect data security threats, problematic content or privacy breaking concerns that affect consumer and business networks, and block them before they can cause harm.
The main task is to lead the OnTheMove team. You will bring E2E solution (App, Cloud, C library, QA frameworks) to the clients and define and lead technical work related to the respective area of expertise.
Must have skills:
- Have 5 years of experience with TypeScript, Node.JS development
- Experience in Serverless architecture and development
- Experience with AWS services (API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon Cognito, AWS CDK, AWS CloudFormation, AWS IAM, ELB, ECS, etc)
- Knowledge of Android and iOS development (be able to lead App developers in a team)
- Experience in technical design and solution architecture (App, Cloud)
- RESTful API development experience
- Knowledge how QA should be done using automation
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) Jenkins (Jenkins Job DSL, Jenkins environment management), Test Automation (TA) and Test-driven Development (TDD), as well as related tools and framework
- Good communication skills in English
- Be able to show and take initiative with challenging tasks.
- Presentation skills, able to present and demonstrate technical concepts with hands-on example
Nice to have skills:
- Test automation and genuine interest/obsession to automate everything.
- Security minded.
- Agile software development process experience
- Experience with systems monitoring, performance optimization, root cause analysis, and advanced troubleshooting.
- Experience in operating large-scale systems with high data volumes
- DevOps experience
- Passion for quality and for creating exceptional user experiences.