Nice to have skills:
Our client specializes in the manufacturing of state-of-the-art ultra-low temperature cooling systems with a strong focus on the field of quantum technology. They are looking for persons who want to be part of a dynamic team and use their expertise to help deliver systems to cutting-edge research fields, such as quantum computing and nanotechnology. Their head office is in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
You will be a part of a team which develops the software used for controlling their systems. The tasks vary from coding web user interface to firmware inside the system.
Qualities and skills:
- Write well structured, high-quality and maintainable code
- Good general knowledge of programming
- Capability to adapt new programming languages quickly and learn new technologies
- Fluent in English, Finnish language is a plus
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Java or Python
- High quality coding portfolio (for example contributions in GitHub projects)
- University degree in computer science
- Few years of working experience in relevant fields
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions