Must have skills:
Klevu creates an intelligent site search solution designed to help eCommerce businesses increase onsite sales and improve the customer online shopping experience. The company produces mass amounts of data on a daily basis. Combined with shopping data being directly delivered to their backend systems with access to shopping catalogues containing both the structured attributes and unstructured product descriptions, they have a wealth of data with immense opportunity to extract valuable insights and improve search accuracy.
With solid growth over 5 years, billions of API calls served on its belt, our client is now poised for solid growth and looking for a Certified Salesforce Commerce Cloud developer. The developer will lead technical requirements sessions, architect and document high-quality technical solutions, build and test those solutions, and oversee the release of those solutions into production.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification is a must
- Experience in working with Salesforce Portal and Communities
- Experience in working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud storefront & backend development
- Expertise in Java-based web application & Rest API development
- Experience in MicroServices architecture development
- Experience in continuous integration (CI) and deployment (CD) tools (i.e. Jenkins, Apache Ant, SalesforceDX)
- Working knowledge of any version control system (i.e. SVN, git)
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions