Right now, the company starts hiring their development team and one of the most important hires, for now, is a Lead Product Designer. You will be translating vision and big ideas into a shippable product, creating well-defined documentation and designing projects across the entire product lifecycle and product launches and taking the initiative to identify problems and acting on opportunities to improve the product offering.
- Previous job experience working on a mobile product (B2C)
- A minimum of 5 years (better more) of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of successful application(s)
- Strong visual design, UX, and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant, but practical solutions
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Use data and user research to make design decisions