Our client is a free to play PC game studio headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. It is formed by a seasoned team of industry veterans, who have a calling to build not only games that will have a global impact but also an organisation that is sustainable and good. They make games for a global market and their team reflects this - from the very start they came together from Finland, Sweden, France, Czech Republic, Belarus and Russia.
Now they are looking for a Senior 3C Designer to join the core game development team where this person will be leading the creation of compelling character controls, features and design on both PC and Console game.
- Taking ownership of designing, prototyping, and implementing character control features
- Working closely with programmers and animators on delivering the best in class character controls for a multiplatform first-person shooter game
- Creating specifications and mockups to demonstrate your ideas to the team
- Cooperating with other designers on another second to second and combat features
- Collaborating together with the disciplines leads to improve design workflows and practices