One of skills:
Senior or lead
Kinly is a global video conferencing and audiovisual workplace technology specialist providing collaboration solutions and services to connect on-site and remote. Their ambition to grow and the drive to innovate has made them a reliable partner for more than 500 clients over 120 countries. With their services, they have enabled many national and international organizations such as PWC, Spotify and Securitas to work together in a successful way.
Right now the company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to strengthen their Cloud and verticals team in Oslo or Amsterdam. The successful candidate for this role will receive an outstanding opportunity to enhance their Cloud offering and take part in designing of the breakthrough system in video Conferencing industry that will automatize workflow over video calls as a service. In this role you will truly be able to shape the future of the company and work along committed, seasoned specialists in the video conferencing domain together making an impact on the way thousands of people in the world communicate.
Must have skills:
- 5+ years of experience with software engineering, including design, development and deployment of software products
- 4+years experience in designing and delivering solutions in Python
- 1+ year of experience heading up team as a team leader
- Able to inspire and provide feedback in a constructive way to others so that the whole team can continuously improve their skills and abilities
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles and at least basic understanding of functional programming
- Understand the foundation of Domain-Driven Design especially on the strategic level (design of bounded contexts and relations between them)
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns, preferably enterprise design patterns
- Dev Ops acumen – including cloud management, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experienced in delivering high diligence solutions that are well tested in an automatic way
- Strong team player