NOTE: The client is willing to consider local candidates with work permit in Norway.
Our client is developing a high load video conferencing platform. Recently they've reached a million minutes of video conferencing going through its platform every hour. That's video and audio being decoded, mixed and encoded in real-time on more than 4,000 virtual machines all around the world.
Currently, our client is looking for a Tech Support Engineer who will help with customer service support.
- Working with customers to troubleshoot reported problems, identify root cause, and resolve the issue
- Triaging technical situations effectively and efficiently
- Evaluating multiple different resolution paths and evaluating the best possible outcomes independently and with customer service owners
- Communicating highly technical issues to non-technical people to explain why issues are occurring and what can be done to improve the situation
- Effectively prioritizing cases based on urgency, impact, and customer need
- Conducting and maintaining competitive research and knowledge around the Unified Communications and Collaboration market
- Identifying and recommending possible optimization tasks to customers
- Communicating and working closely with the sales team related to ongoing events with customer situations