Must have skills:
Our client is a REGTECH who aims to build the most innovative onboarding and KYC (know your customer) platform for financial institutions, using blockchain, AI, and ML technologies.
The team works in their trendy central Barcelona location to build a unique product that will make an impact on every financial institution in Europe. Together, the whole team is addressing one of the crucial pain points of a financial institution and they are doing it in the most technologically innovative way.
- As a Back-end Engineer, you will be responsible for developing a robust, reliable, secure, scalable and maintainable backend by introducing and enforcing the best software development practices, delivery automation, quality auditing, and signing out the releases.
- You’ll create scalable software architecture, have it reviewed by your peers (and review your peers’ designs), implement, ship and maintain it.
- You are responsible, structured and down to the point.
- You are open-minded and collaborative.
- You’ll have a rigorous approach, and understand how to ship high quality, tested code, quickly, using modern software engineering practices (e.g. test, build and deploy automation, code reviews, design documentation).
- You’ll have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms. Understanding functional programming is an additional merit.
- You have worked with cloud technologies (private or public cloud) and have experience with microservice architecture. Experience with Docker and CI is an additional merit.
- Most importantly you’ll display a desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions