Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:51-200 employees
Trial period:6 months
Signaturit is a trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures (eSignatures), certified registered delivery (eDelivery) and electronic identification (ID), founded in 2013. The company has thousands of customers in over 40 countries, has a team of more than 100 employees and they plan to continue its expansion into the whole European market.
The company is currently looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the engineering team. You will analyze and convert user stories to detailed test cases and test plans and will execute the manual test cases and scenarios and publishes the results among other responsibilities.You will work in the international team and will enjoy flexible working hours, remote job opportunity, flexible compensation plan, free language classes and fun team building activities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience writing Gherkin tests;
- Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, MySQL;
- Experience testing APIs with tools like Postman;
- Fluent Spanish;
- Basic English.
- Experience with tools like JIRA, X-Ray and Confluence;
- Experience with Cross-browser and device testing;
- Functional testing of UI;
- Basic QA Automation knowledge;
- ISTQB Certification
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions