Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:51-200 employees
Trial period:6 months
Signaturit is a trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures (eSignatures), certified registered delivery (eDelivery) and electronic identification (ID), founded in 2013. The company has thousands of customers in over 40 countries, has a team of more than 100 employees and they plan to continue its expansion into the whole European market.
The company is currently looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join the engineering team. You will develop test cases for automation in collaboration with our development team, drive test automation to ensure product quality and to contribute to Continuous Integration and Delivery efforts. You will work in the international team and will enjoy flexible working hours, remote job opportunity, flexible compensation plan, free language classes and fun team building activities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Hands-on experience writing UI / API automated tests level;
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Selenium, Protractor, WebdriverIO, Cypress, Cucumber;
- Experience setting up a test suite from scratch
- Experience in programmatically testing products, measuring test coverage, developing test frameworks, driving testability and diagnostic ability into the product;
- Fluent Spanish;
- Basic English.
- Experience working with the DevOps team.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions