CoverWallet, an Aon company, is the leading digital insurance platform for small and medium-sized businesses. They are dedicated to making insurance simple, fast and convenient so that businesses around the world can get the protection they need and get back to what matters most - growing and managing their business. Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing the $200 billion commercial insurance market for small and medium-sized businesses.
We're looking for a Senior Data Engineer to work with business stakeholders and the Engineering team (mostly with Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Backend Engineers and SRE’s) to develop and have a real impact on the overall design of the data architecture. The position is open in Madrid, Valencia or Sevilla.
- Work in a multi-cloud environment with GCP/AWS with cutting-edge technologies like Apache Airflow, Pub/sub, Redshift, Kubernetes, MongoDB, AWS Lambda among others and using Python as your main programming language (but we are open to others) .
- Develop, maintain and optimize high-quality, reliable and robust data pipelines on Kubernetes and Airflow that convert data streams into valuable information.
- Model and architect our data infrastructure building real time streaming and batch processing solutions (Right now we are working with Google Cloud Pub/Sub and Amazon Aurora).
- Design and deploy high-load microservices with strong quality requirements and high business value for the development of Machine Learning models and data tools.
- Keep constantly improving your technical knowledge and expertise by implementing solutions based on open-source projects (e.g. DBT)