Must have skills:
Chattermill uses cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. They work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, Skyscanner, and GetYourGuide to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers’ at the heart of their decision making.
Our client uses cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. They work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, Skyscanner, and GetYourGuide to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers’ at the heart of their decision making.In four short years, the company has grown from two co-founders to a team of 60 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. They have big plans and are now looking for a Senior Ruby Full-Stack Developer to join their team in London to help them build the next generation of internal tooling used to manage millions of data points in the company's platform.You will be involved in all steps of the project including design, architecture, implementation, automated tests development and monitoring the health of the systems in production. You will have an opportunity to participate in key decision making. There will be no legacy, but only modern technologies are involved. To name a few: Ruby, React, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Elasticsearch.The company offers a very competitive salary, a range of meaningful benefits and help with relocation if needed.
Please note that the company is willing to consider local citizens only!Must have skills:
- 3+ years of experience with React and Ruby
- Good CS fundamentals, practical knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Good skills of fast prototyping of user interfaces with one of the component libraries for React
- Proficiency with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Redis.
- Extensive experience of building integrations with third-party API of any kind (including but not limited to REST API, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Understanding of patterns for asynchronous messaging, practical experience with RabbitMQ and/or Kafka. Understanding how to build a reliable pipeline out of individual workers.
- Understanding of 12-factor app principles and requirements for cloud-native applicationsStrong English skills
Good to have skills:
- Experience designing and building applications in a micro-service architecture
- Experience with frontend test frameworks and tools including but not limited to Jest, Cypress, Storybook
- Prior experience with Ember.js
- Practical experience with Kubernetes and ability to write Helm charts for your apps
- Practical experience with Golang is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions