Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Collective is a one-stop-shop built to help freelancers manage their back-office and master their finances by giving them the team and tools to focus on their passion, not their paperwork. The self-employed represent 35% of the U.S. workforce, and the group is growing 3 times faster than the traditional workforce. Freelancers will make up the majority of the US workforce within a decade. Built for and by freelancers, they are on a mission to redefine the way they work.
Right now the company is looking for a Full-Stack Developer who will become a team member at their San Francisco-based, venture-backed tech startup to support them in their tremendous growth. As part of their passionate team, you will mainly implement both frontend and backend Web Application using Django and React over GitHub. You will implement some customer-facing React pages. You will also implement some APIs that enable their system to integrate with third-party tools and partners over their backend. You will also be working on some automation systems, which will aim to decrease their operation team’s workload.Besides the opportunity to join an ambitious tech startup with a dynamic, diverse, and collaborative team with flexibility around where you work, the company offers competitive salary, MacBook Pro, AirPods, full remote work set up, team events, workshops, and virtual gatherings.
- 6+ years experience in Back-End development in high pace environments
- 3+ years experience in Front-End development in high pace environments
- Expert level of Python & Django
- Experience with React
- Experience in RESTful API development/implementation
- Experience in AWS OR Heroku management
- Degree in Computer Science
- Automation experience between the software systems is a plus
- Experience on security implementation is a plus
- Startup experience is highly preferred