Our client in Helsinki is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend developer to join a highly skilled and motivated squad of software craftsmen. The company provides unified retail planning solutions that deliver impressive results for customers around the world. Their SaaS solutions deliver a quick return on investment and can be used independently or jointly for unified retail planning, enabling cross-functional optimization of retail’s core processes: merchandising, supply chain and store operations.
- At least a few years of hands-on experience on usability and user experience design, i.e. you know how to build beautiful and usable user interfaces
- You know how to design, implement and use REST based APIs
- Passion for design and programming craftsmanship
- Fluent English
Good to have:
- Experience in Ruby
- Experience in data visualization
- Language skills (we are conquering the world after all)
- Degree in computer science
- Android/iOS development experience
They expect you to be interested in working mainly with front end but in the cross-functional team you can dive into the full-stack as well depending on your skills and preferences.
- Possibility to be one of the good guys, working on a product that makes a real difference in the world
- Self-organizing team with brilliant co-workers
- Flat hierarchy organization
- Flexible work hours and possibility for remote work
- Ability to choose your own tools
- Possibility to contribute to open source
- Smartphone and internet connection benefit
- Delicious coffee
- Lots of sporting options: Gym, yoga, floorball, badminton…
- they’ve also got a brewing club!