Our client developes a high-quality VR headset with a patented technology that provides eye-level resolution.
We are looking for a Unity Engine Developer who'll be working as a part of the core engineering team focused on making our client's computing platform of the future work seamlessly with the Unity 3D engine and tools. In this role you will be accountable to bridge the capabilities of our lient's HMD and tooling with the Unity Engine. You will work on optimizing its performance with Unity and exposing our clients unique capabilities to Unity developers. To be the right person for this role, you must have expertise working with the Unity engine itself and passion for crafting the fundamentals for graphics intensive experiences.
- Define, develop and ship our clients integration to the Unity Engine. Requires you to be comfortable with the different angles and capabilities of the engine itself.
- Design and implement the right interfaces for other Unity developers to build easily and robustly for our HMD and MR capabilities.
- Take accountability for solutions that are modular and testable. Have pride for building unit and regression testing to prove that your code and solutions truly work.
- Debug, optimize and aspire to make things pixel perfect. Be willing to spend time in truly making things awesome, not just great.
- Work as our resident Unity engine expert. You will have a lot of people wanting to talk to you.
- Have fun while working on hard problems.