Our client is a next-generation business travel booking & management platform for companies of any size. It's the world's first and only all-in-one platform for booking business travel that is 100% free. Besides that they have the world's largest inventory, best-of-breed technology, consumer-grade design and a very disruptive business model that is free to the user. The company is backed by world-class investors such as Spark Capital, investors in Slack, Trello and Twitter.
The company is co-founded and funded by a team of entrepreneurial executives with deep market expertise, including leadership-level experience, at one of the most successful players in the online travel industry. One of the co-founders most recently started and sold a travel technology company to one of the largest players in the market.
Currently we're looking for a Principal Software Engineer who will work on a day-to-day basis with the product team to design, architect and implement the product.
As Principal Software Engineer, this position involves:
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing in a very hands-on approach.
- Product development in Python, Django, and React of a travel-related web-based product.
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
- Work in Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor/coach/train other colleagues as a domain expert.