NOTE: The company is willing to consider candidates from the EU, CIS, Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco.
Must have skills:
- 5+ years of iOS development experience
- Experience with React Native
- Experience working from prototypes such as those created with inVision
- Experience of running apps in production
- Understanding of UX
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Swift in XCode
- Experience in using package management tools such as Cocoapods and Carthage and other third-party tools
- The company is about to release an iOS app with a subscription service to millions of users where they can browse more than 700 free and delicious low-carb and keto recipes and create customizable meal plans. You will partner with product managers, designers, and other developers to build and maintain the user-interface for a product that truly matters.
- Build other new inspiring apps that aim to make it simpler for people to get rid of diseases.
- The company grows rapidly and with that comes new technical challenges. You will play a key role in helping them shape the future of their tech stack. They always try to improve their development and release processes and they want you to be part of this and share your insights.