Our client developes a high-quality VR headset with a patented technology that provides eye-level resolution.
We are looking for Unreal Engine Developer to join the core engineering team focused on building XR software stack.As part of the work, you are bound to go deep into the source code and behaviour of the Unreal Engine itself and make relevant changes to make it suitable for the compnay's needs. To be the right person for this role, you must have expertise in working with the internals and source code of Unreal Engine (or another 3D game engine) and passion for crafting the fundamentals for graphics-intensive experiences.
- Define, develop and ship our client's integration to the Unreal Engine. Requires you to be comfortable or become comfortable with the Unreal Engine.
- Design and implement the right interfaces for other Unreal developers to build easily and robustly for the company's HMD.
- Work on the whole immersive computing platform where is heavily relied on the internals of Unreal and graphics stack of Windows.
- Take accountability for solutions that are modular and testable. Have pride for building unit and regression testing to prove that your code and solutions truly work.
- Debug, optimize and aspire to make things pixel perfect. Be willing to spend time on making things truly amazing, not just great.
- Partner directly with the Epic Games Unreal engineering teams to design and engineer engine capabilities that our future steps require.
- Work as company's resident Unreal Engine expert. You will have a lot of people wanting to talk to you.
- Have fun while working on hard problems.