Our client develops a high-quality VR headset with a patented technology that provides eye-level resolution.
Currently we are looking for a Graphics Developer. Your job will be to help our client deliver state-of-the-art graphics performance and rendering behavior in VR. You will nail it with a rigorous and passionate approach to writing rendering capabilities, using the core APIs of the Windows platform (such as DirectX), and relentlessly optimizing performance, debugging, tracing and doing all the magical things only a world-class talent can do. You will also have a chance to work on other aspects of a visual pipeline such as distortion correction, foveated rendering, colour aberration handling and everything else we dream about when thinking about the future of immersive computing.
- Windows side graphics and rendering pipeline development. You need to be able to make things excellent using standard graphics technologies such as DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan and be the expert for us.
- Development of 3D rendering algorithms for typical or new and unique Virtual Reality engineering challenges.
- Be accountable for creating, debugging, tracing, optimizing and shipping core parts of our rendering & compositing pipeline.
- Design interfaces for other components and 3rd party developers to use our pipeline.
- Be responsible for unit testing, regression testing and robustness of own code.