Our client develops mobile-first “hybrid games” that combine games and live shows to give
users a more engaging games experience, with stunning visuals and interactivity and elements of Mixed Reality. The product combines casual gaming with a AAA visual style.
You will be a client-side game developer working in a small powerful team, developing all aspects from prototyping to maintaining and updating the game after launch. Your responsibilities will include:
- Primarily you will develop using Unreal Engine with blueprints and C++, but also other tools as you find the need
- Write efficient, clear and well-documented code
- Owning and delivering gameplay features and tech solutions
- Assisting in sprint planning and roadmaps with insights and technical advice
- Helping other colleagues and work together to solve technical challenges and achieve the best result