Our client is a high load video conferencing platform. Earlier this year they reached a million minutes of video conferencing going through its platform every hour. That's video and audio being decoded, mixed and encoded in real time on more than 4,000 virtual machines all around the world.
Currently we are looking for talented developers to join their engineering team in Oslo, Norway.
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming language such as C, C++, Python, or Ruby
Not required but definite bonuses
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience building time critical applications
- Experience building multi-threaded applications
- Experience in signal processing
- Experience in machine learning
- Experience with performance/code optimisation and/or performance benchmarking
- Experience with toolchains or compilers such as LLVM, Clang, GNU, GCC, JIT, ECJ, Renderscript
- Experience in system programming on Linux, Windows, BSD
- Experience in kernel programming (LKM, zero-copy, etc...)
- Unconditional love for test automation
More about benefits
Technology driven company culture, self-organised engineering team, plenty of free food and drinks including warm lunches prepared by personal chef, competitive salaries and package including share options, 3-day hackathon twice a year in the Norwegian mountains, working in a very diverse environment (8 nationalities in their Oslo dev team, engineers from various backgrounds: musicians, maths, physics, cinema, ...). Relocation assistance is provided.