Our client develops a high-quality VR headset with a patented technology that provides eye-level resolution.
We are looking for a Computational Vision Developer who will be working with the typical ala carte of topics such as SLAM, 3D reconstruction, depth sensing, pose tracking and quite a few others. As a person you enjoy not only researching solutions to complex problems but also actually getting those into the hands of real users.
- Research, develop, implement and optimize algorithms and software solutions to solve complex computational vision challenges
- Create code that is elegant and maintainable. It really ships to users
- Take accountability for solutions that are modular and testable. Have pride for building unit and regression testing to prove that your code and solutions truly work.
- Work closely with hardware and other software engineering teams on tech selections and solutions.
- Deliver capabilities with well documented and usable API’s
- Invest time to follow the industry trends and directions in computer vision. We should never stop learning.
- Work to optimize solutions for best possible performance.
- Contribute to our IP strategy with innovative and patentable solutions.