Must have skills:
One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Middle or senior
Logicx is developing microservice-based solutions for corporate customers in the railways' field.
At the moment the company is looking for a Full-stack .NET Developer for the R&D project, who will be responsible for the complete software lifecycle, from development and detailing of requirements, design and implementation of the state-of-the-art solution architecture, testing, and deployment to the maintenance of your services
- 3+ experience with .NET Core and modern frontend frameworks;
- Experience with frontend development using modern frameworks (ideally VueJS);
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Experience in microservice architecture/orchestration
- Ability to write a clean code, enforce reuse and look for efficient solutions;
- Degree in Computer Science or equal;
- The passion for data visualization;
- Strong interest in building complex data visualization tools;
- Fluent English.
- Development of GraphQL and REST endpoints;
- Knowledge of data consistency patterns;
- Experience with workflow management tools;
- Experience with event/message brokers;
- DevOps skills and experience.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions