Right now they are looking for a Senior Backend Developer with interest in DevOps responsibilities, being involved in the whole development life cycle (design, implementation, testing, deployment, operation). You will work with the complex server setup using various technologies, you will work with Ruby on Rails, Erlang, Elixir, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, DynamoDB, will be setting up and improving Cloud infrastructure on AWS and working with different platforms and services (e.g.: AWS, Heroku, Google Analytics, SendGrid).
Besides the opportunity to become a part of an ambitious but friendly and welcoming company, you will have a chance to create worldwide successful products with a huge and highly engaged user base. The company offers a competitive salary, help with relocation, team building and social activities, yoga classes, free fruits, coffee, drinks & weekly free company lunch, as well as flexible working hours.
Please note the company is willing to consider only EU candidates.
- Ruby on Rails and/or Erlang, Elixir or willingness to learn and work with these languages
- Experience with Postgres or other SQL
- DevOps Experience
- Good English communication skills
- Previous experience with server side & infrastructure
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka