Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Middle or senior
CIS and Schengen
Issuu makes a digital discovery and publishing platform that enables anyone — from independent creators to global brands — to Distribute, Measure and Monetize their digital content. They offer the best digital reading experience possible, as well as provide publishers with the platform and tools to instantly upload, share and sell content online.
Now they are seeking a Python Developer to join one of the team. There are 2 options:
- the team that sits at the core product by fuelling the ability to transform the publishers' content;
- R&D Team, which builds machine learning research prototypes and integrates them into new and existing products.
- 4+ years of relevant experience,
- strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design,
- experience designing and building robust, high-volume production systems,
- experience with scalable microservice architecture,
- experience with Python (or other dynamically typed systems),
- extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux,
- experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres),
- Experience with ML frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch and with ML models (validation, verification, and visualization) - only for R&D team,
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- experience with C++,
- a Master’s degree in CS or equivalent.