Must have skills:
Middle or senior
Estonia, Baltics, and Central Europe
Cargoo is a digital supply chain solution that provides full transparency from source to market. It facilitates communication, data sharing, and execution, across your whole network, giving you greater control of logistics from start to finish. Cargoo seamlessly executes your supply chain plan, anticipates disruptions proactively, reduces manual work, and gives you constant access to performance data, so you can work smarter, not harder. With Cargoo no news really is good news
Now Cargoo is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer who will be working with technical management and development teams to deliver the highest quality software. They are looking for a person to take leadership in the DevSecOps practices and drive change at the organizational level. As the organization grows, you will add the topics and responsibility with building your own team.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of application security experience.
- Experience with cloud security - Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (Microsoft Azure DevOps is a plus).
- Fluency in spoken and written English