Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Onsite or remote
CIS, Central Europe, Israel, and Baltics
DreamApply is a student recruitment system for higher education institutions launched in 2011. DreamApply has revolutionised the way universities work with international applicants from interest to enrolment.
DreamApply is looking for experienced Senior PHP Developer to join their team in Tallinn, onsite or remotely.
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Good knowledge of PHP7 and Zend and Slim frameworks.
- Ability to write flawless SQL queries and run them with confidence.
- Experience working with git and Docker.
- Advanced level of English
- Experience in front-end development and with XSLT.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages.
- International study or work experience.
- Being a team player, but also being able to work on your own initiative.