Now DreamApply is looking for experienced UX designer. The perfect candidate for DreamApply enjoys designing user interfaces, likes thinking about typography, usability and accessibility, and is good at creating simple and intuitive user interfaces.
The main tasks are:
- Designing the best possible user experiences
- Writing HTML and CSS
- Writing presentational JS (for example UI components)
The company offers:
- Flexibility as they are interested in results, not when you come to work.
- Great multinational team with excellent vibes. English is the working language.
- Ambitious & challenging environment.
- 5 years of experience in creating intuitive user interfaces
- experience in writing HTML and CSS
- experience in writing presentational JS (for example UI components)
- advanced English
- experience at the projects with Kanban/Scrum development methodology used