Nice to have skills:
CIS, Baltics, and Central Europe
Gamesys is the leading gaming operator and developer in the gambling industry with HQ in London. The company launched 12 years ago and is currently present worldwide (UK, US, Spain, Sweden, Estonia), has more than 25 million players and collaboration with leading game companies e.g. Virgin Casino. They work only under license and take into account the laws of each country in which they operate. Unlike many companies in the industry, they believe that the main thing is the user's entertainment. Therefore, the company carefully looks at the fact that people would not lose all their money, but rather enjoy the game.
You will collaborate daily with developers, QAs and 3rd parties within a cross-functional agile team to deliver features for their in-house gaming platform.
An enthusiasm for learning new skills is desirable, as you will be expected to follow best software practices, as well as promote QA and to help continually improve QA working practices.
Must have skills:
- Excellent organisation, English communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for technology and a knack for details.
- Able to perform efficient and productive exploratory testing.
- Good understanding of the software testing lifecycle.
- Demonstrable knowledge of browser developer tools.
- Strong experience of manually testing web sites across desktop, mobile and native app.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to actively collaborate with technical and non-technical people.
- Good experience on Integration and End to End testing.
- Knowledge and understanding of Databases, SQL.
- Able to read and provide logs.
Good to have skills:
- Experience with an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum or Kanban).
- University degree in Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- Gambling/Gaming industry experience.
- Experience with any proxy tool e. g. Fiddler, Charles.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions