Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Baltics, Schengen, CIS, Israel, and Turkey
Gamesys is the leading gaming operator and developer in the gambling industry with HQ in London. The company launched 12 years ago and is currently present worldwide (UK, US, Spain, Sweden, Estonia), has more than 25 million players and collaboration with leading game companies e.g. Virgin Casino. They work only under license and take into account the laws of each country in which they operate. Unlike many companies in the industry, they believe that the main thing is the user's entertainment. Therefore, the company carefully looks at the fact that people would not lose all their money, but rather enjoy the game.
Now Gamesys Engage Platform Integration team is looking for a Software Engineer that enjoys working in a highly collaborative Agile environment. You will be working in a rapidly growing area of the business, integrating games from other providers into the Gamesys Engage platform. The Engage Platform integrates game content from leading 3rd party game providers.
Must have skills:
- Excellent organisation, English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good server-side core Java development.
- Relational databases and SQL.
- Experience in Spring framework.
- Unit testing and integration testing.
- RESTful services.
- Solve challenging technical problems within distributed environments.
- Design and develop high quality, highly performant and maintainable code using best development practices.
- Able to liaise with 3rd party teams.
Good to have skills:
- Experience working with transactional systems.
- Experience with an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum or Kanban).
- University degree in Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- Familiar with continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience in gambling industry is a plus.