Right now they're looking for a Senior/Lead Backend (C#, .NET) developer, who'd like to join a quickly growing early-stage startup, willing to make a significant impact on the digital securities market! Onsite work is preferable but remote working may also be possible.
In this role you will:
- Develop/improve backend architecture, research tech to use;
- Estimate, provide alternative solutions to develop specific business functionality;
- Troubleshoot various technical issues;
- Mentor more junior developers;
- Work closely with other team members (frontend, QA, marketing etc.).
The company offers competitive pay (including company equity), bonuses and common perks. You'll have an opportunity to work either in Tallinn or Riga office.
- At least 5 years of programming experience with object-oriented languages;
- Experience in projects with agile methodologies used;
- C#, .NET Core, REST APIs, PostgreSQL (or equivalent);
- TDD and CI/CD experience;
- Professional proficiency in English;
- Analytical mindset, team player, agile mindset, proactive, working independently.
- Microsoft Orleans framework, Amazon Webservices;
- Understanding of common financial instruments (bonds, equity, options etc.).