Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:2-10 employees
Trial period:4 months
Ignium is a new fintech company providing security issuance and equity management SaaS platform. Ignium enables the issuance of security tokens (bonds, equity etc.), raising of money and managing company cap tables. Providing real-time settlement of security tokens across all borders.
Right now they're looking for a Web UI/UX Designer, who'd like to join a quickly growing early-stage startup, willing to make a significant impact on the digital securities market!In this role you will:
- Develop/improve user design/xp within business constraints;
- Propose approaches to address specific user stories;
- Work closely with other team members (frontend, business, marketing etc.).
The company offers competitive pay (including company equity), bonuses and common perks.
- At least 4 years designing UI/UX experience for web (at least 2 years) / mobile apps;
- Experience in projects with agile methodologies used;
- Experience with UI/UX design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Framer);
- Prototyping tool usage experience;
- Hands on understanding of Html / Css, design templates / languages (e.g. Material UI);
- UI/UX scenario definition, user testing, A/B tests experience;
- Professional proficiency in English;
- Creative mindset, team player, agile mindset, proactive, working independently, attentiveness to details.
- Understanding of common financial instruments (bonds, equity, options etc.).
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions