Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Level:Middle or senior
Company size:51-200 employees
Trial period:4 months
Founded in 2006, Ringtail Studios is an EU-based studio specialized in providing 3D content production and co-development services for all types of platforms and real-time engines in the gaming and interactive entertainment industries.
Right now they are looking for a UI Programmer to join a top-tier, experienced team to help implement the User Interface for an exciting project. As a UI Programmer on this project, you will work with designers and artists to conceive of and implement elements of how the game is presented to the player. Your work will involve working with game code to enable the UI Design and Art teams to create a compelling and fantastic UI.
The company will provide you with an exciting project, a competitive salary and is ready to help with relocation.
- Experienced in C/C++
- Previously shipped games as a programmer on PC, console or mobile platforms
- Experience optimising your work for stability and performance
- Deep reverence for the principles of UI design
- An eye for good UX design
- Good English (verbal and written)
- Respectable technical art knowledge
- Experience in UI design
- Experience with the ScaleForm
- Experience in frontend/web development
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions