Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Middle or senior
Founded in 2006, Ringtail Studios is an EU-based studio specialized in providing 3D content production and co-development services for all types of platforms and real-time engines in the gaming and interactive entertainment industries.
Founded in 2006, our client is an EU-based studio specialized in providing 3D content production and co-development services for all types of platforms and real-time engines in the gaming and interactive entertainment industries.Right now they are looking for a Gameplay Developer to join our Generation Zero co-development team in Tallinn. As a Gameplay Developer on this project, you will work with their designers to conceive of and implement elements of scripted and emergent world content, combat and activities. You will develop and maintain the tools and systems necessary for designers to create missions, build complex gameplay mechanics and tweak and balance the game. Your work will take you all over the codebase from underlying systems to weapons, from animations to user interface, from physics to VFX. In order to fully realize a feature or a section of gameplay, it is necessary to work closely with an array of disciplines.
The company will provide you with an exciting project, a competitive salary and is ready to help with relocation.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Industry Experience
- A keen sense of fun gameplay
- Knowledge of gameplay code
- Familiarity with AI, physics, animation in general
- Strong math skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good English (verbal and written)
- Experience with Havok Physics, Animation and AI
- Experience with game design processes
- Experience with Python
- Experience with console titles
- Experience in Games as a Service
- Experience in debugging game systems
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions