Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:5,001-10,000 employees
Stoneridge is a is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems principally for the automotive, commercial vehicle, motorcycle, agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets. Their solutions power vehicle intelligence systems, provide dramatic increases in fuel efficiency, reduce emissions, and improve safety and security for everyone on the road.
We are looking for a Linux Embedded Software Engineer. In this role, you will contribute with your embedded development skills with developing software for new and existing products. Products within Driver Information are true embedded systems for automotive with powerful micro controllers and large high-resolution displays. The company offers you an international, flexible, creative and exciting working environment. There are great opportunities to grow your skills within the company, both professionally and as an individual.It's a great opportunity to become a part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computing Science
- Experience and good skills in low-level embedded Linux software development, mainly in C and C++
- Good skills in build systems: Git, Yocto, OpenEmbedded, Jira, Jenkins
- Test and Verification of software
- Knowledge of structured design embedded real-time systems, and hardware/software interfacing
- Good understanding of software and electronic product development
- Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken
- Earlier experience from the vehicle industry is a plus
- Safety-critical software development is a plus
Most of all, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and soft skills. Strong drive for results is key to be successful in this role.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions