Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Onsite
Industry: IT Services and IT Consulting
Level: Middle or senior
Required experience: 2+ years
Relocation: Not paid
Visa support: Provided
Size: 501-1,000 employees
Veriff is a global tech company building a visionary AI-driven verification platform. In a year, their team grew from 17 to 300+, and their software verifies over 3,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
Now they are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will play an active role in building top-notch deployment pipelines for a future unicorn. Joining the team, you'll get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and opportunity to grow for the team lead position.
- Have 3+ years of experience in IT as a Systems Administrator, DevOps, or Site Reliability Engineer
- Understand modern Infrastructure stacks like Linux, Postgres, cloud, and microservices
- Have a strong background in IP networking fundamentals (SDN and Container network knowledge is a plus)
- Take almost any service and make it work in production while keeping it scalable and manageable
- Can create and maintain infrastructure with most cloud providers (Amazon required, Google Cloud and/or MS Azure are plus)
- Can write infrastructure and networking as a code
- Can read and understand code written by others
- Can script and automate in more than one language
- Are willing to learn and use modern orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
- Have experience working in an international team and have a good command of the English language
- Experience in writing and maintaining a project written in Golang.
- The ability to explain firewall hole punching and other complex engineering topics to non-technical people.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions