Now they are looking for a Senior Android Developer who is passionate about coding and being on top of the latest technologies in the mobile development world. If you enjoy being part of a team, collaborating with your peers to deliver the highest quality product for their customers, then you might be the right fit for this role. As a Senior Android developer, you're expected not only to be a craftsman with your code and automated tests but to constantly influence and guide your peers to the next level.
Joining the team, you'll get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and opportunity to grow for the team lead position.
- 3+ years in the development of Android applications using Kotlin
- Experience in building maintainable and testable codebases, including API design
- Deep knowledge of mobile design patterns, RESTful and APIs
- Experience with automation tools (ex. Gradle)
- A high level of self-organization, ownership and responsibility
- Great communication skills and empathy to help teammates grow
- Advanced English skills