Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:201-500 employees
Trial period:4 months
Veriff is a global tech company building a visionary AI-driven verification platform. In a year, their team grew from 17 to 300+, and their software verifies over 3,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
Now they are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer (Swift) to build an iOS SDK that enables the company to seamlessly verify online identity inside a customer's native application. They use state-of-the-art technology – from face comparison to cutting-edge image recognition. They help their partners build an onboarding process ensuring that the person on the other side of the device is who he or she claims to be. Joining the team, you'll get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and opportunity to grow for the team lead position.
- 5+ years in the development overall and at least 2-3 years of recent iOS application development using Swift
- Experience in building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design
- Deep knowledge of mobile design patterns, RESTful and Cocoa APIs
- Experience with automation tools (ex. Fastlane)
- High level of self-organization, ownership and responsibility
- Great communication skills and empathy to help teammates grow
- Advanced English skills
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions