Must have skills:
Our client's company specializes in the manufacturing of state-of-the-art ultra-low temperature cooling systems with a strong focus on the field of quantum technology. They are looking for persons who want to be part of a dynamic team and use their expertise to help deliver systems to cutting-edge research fields, such as quantum computing and nanotechnology. Their head office is in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
You will be working in Company R&D team with main responsibility in development and maintenance of the software related to our testing and measurement database. The selected person will be responsible for fluent flow and storage of measurement data, software for entering and visualizing the data and implementation of software for automated measurements using given API.
Qualities and skills:
- Experience in front-end design, preferably Angular.
- Experience in data analysis, manipulation, visualization and storage solutions.
- Fluent English skills, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills. The work requires interaction with different teams in the company.
Knowledge in some of the areas below is a strong advantage:
- Experience in infographics.
- High quality coding portfolio (for example contributions in GitHub projects).
- Understanding of statistics, physics, instrumentation and measurements.
- Understanding of aesthetic and usable UX/UI design.
- Knowledge of machine-learning.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions