Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
CHAOS - only smart city expert that combines data with human intelligence. It empowers your organisation with urban insights and forecasting, for making more sustainable decisions and managing growth with resilience. CHAOS responds to the Smart City challenge by creating an AI cloud service platform where cities, citizens, and businesses can jointly innovate, interact, and design valuable data for a better living environment.
The Finnish company is the only smart city expert that combines data with human intelligence. It empowers your organization with urban insights and forecasting, in order to make more sustainable decisions and managing growth with resilience.They do it with the best-in-market expertise, open data interfaces, and their machine learning platform, LIVI. Their data and foresight are easy to access and comprehend for commercial and governmental use.
You will need to:
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along
- with metrics to track their progress
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them
- by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in
- data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- NoSQL and SQL databases, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Has experience with Git, Bower, NodeJS.
- Is knowledgeable in statistics and Machine Learning
- Is able to do think strategically.
- Has strong communication skills
- Object oriented programming skills are a plus
- Basic understanding of probability, geometry, and matrix algebra is a plus
We look for personalities that:
- Provide options (problem solving attitude).
- Find the 80/20 (impact / cost).
- Are able to overcome obstacles (resilient attitude).
- Grow new technical talent and into leaders.
- Own the development methodology.
- Are team players with the confidence to take the lead and guide others.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions